A Welcome; and a Disclaimer

**The name for this blog might sound pretentious, but that really isn't my intention. Rather, the inspiration for the title came from my realization that, although far from perfect, I strive always to be a better person and to influence those around me in positive ways. While I may not be as influential as Mother Theresa or Gandhi, I do believe that my actions have a ripple effect on the people, things, and environment surrounding me. Please join me as I process this exciting journey!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Gratitude Project: Day 14

1. A Good Bed -- There is nothing like a good, solid mattress to inspire a deep, restful sleep. Need I say more?

2. VICK'S Vapo Rub -- Whether plagued by a sore throat, a cough, or muscular aches, VICK'S is my very favourite ointment -- and the aroma is enough to relax and soothe.

3. Good Health -- As the saying goes, "if you've got your health, you've got everything." So true! How difficult even the simplest things can be if one is under the weather or terminally ill. And upon the body healing and restoring itself to "normal" (a relative term, to be sure!), how thankful I am once again to be able to cook, to walk with ease, just to be able to breathe again! Yes, most certainly I am grateful for good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment