A Welcome; and a Disclaimer

**The name for this blog might sound pretentious, but that really isn't my intention. Rather, the inspiration for the title came from my realization that, although far from perfect, I strive always to be a better person and to influence those around me in positive ways. While I may not be as influential as Mother Theresa or Gandhi, I do believe that my actions have a ripple effect on the people, things, and environment surrounding me. Please join me as I process this exciting journey!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Gratitude Project: Interrupted

A happy Wednesday morning to you all!

My apologies for the break in writing, but the fact of the matter is that I was without internet for several days, due to the necessary travel owing to the fall and subsequent hip fracture of my husband's grandfather. However, I still did write down -- using the archaic pen and paper! -- three things each day for which I am thankful, and so I will share them with you following this post, although each separate day will be tagged with today's date. No matter; I believe it is the principle behind the precept which is of most importance.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment